Interactive notebooks aren’t going anywhere anytime soon, so you might as well learn all the tricks of trade for these student-centered hands-on learning tools. Don’t know where to look? Don’t worry – we’ve done the work for you. Here are 10 of the best blog posts packed with tips and tools for implementing INBs in your classroom. Each one provides actionable tools you can use right away, whether you are just beginning or need some fresh ideas to spruce up your current ISN curriculum! Enjoy!
- Tips for Using Interactive Notebooks – 2 Peas and a Dog
- The Problem with Digital Interactive Notebooks – In the Middle (I’m Lovin’ Lit)
- What Not to do with Interactive Notebooks – Spanish Mama
- Sensational Science Notebooks you can be Proud of – The Science Penguin
- Tips for Starting Interactive Notebooks in your Classroom – Biology Roots
- Secret Door Foldable – Mr. Dan Jones
- Interactive Notebooks in the Middle Grades – In the Middle (Lindsay Perro)
- Grading Interactive Notebooks – Mr. Hester’s Classroom
- Interactive Notebook Tips – Creative Classroom Core
- 10 Interactive Notebook Tips – All Students Can Shine
- Grading Interactive Notebook Quickly and Easily – Nouvelle ELA
- How to Set Up an Interactive Notebook – Teaching with Elly Thorsen
- Interactive Notebooks, Two Perspectives – Live, Love, Math
- 5 Procedures for Surviving Interactive Notebooking – Performing in Education
- Interactive Notebook Grading – Michele Luck
Here are a few INB blog posts from us:
- Six Ways to Cut Time Using Interactive Notebooks
- Interactive Notebooks for Secondary Grades
- Beginner’s Guide to Interactive Notebooks
- How to Effectively Use Interactive Notebooks
- The Ultimate INB – Dissection Models and Why you Should be Using Them
Here are some more great resources for Interactive Notebooks:
Inspire Students. Love Teaching Again.
What if we told you to stop creating lessons from scratch? We have everything you need to successfully teach life science and biology. Just ask our teachers!
"Everything I have ever purchased from Getting Nerdy is reliably well-organized, accurate, visually appealing, and on point. I can rest easy when using these materials with my students. Thanks!" - Martha W.
"Oh my gosh, I love you both - too soon? No! My class loved this, learned a ton AND my family thanks you for saving me planning time! Wonderful product!" - Kellie S.
Join over 85,000 teachers that are seeing results with our lessons. Subscribe to our newsletter below to try one for FREE and get a coupon for 15% off your first purchase!